Welcome to Earth Apocalypse
New Zealand's Top Raid Server
Below you can find information about Earth Apocalypse and its great community. We’re a friendly bunch of Rust players with an active admin/dev.
Are you sick and tired of the high pop servers where you can't get more than 10 metres without getting domed?
Trying to find some open ground that doesn't already have a base on it?
Just wanting time to focus on getting a base started without toxic players?
Well we were too, and that is why we set-up the Earth Apocalypse community.
We use Player Challenges to give you Ranks that come with specific abilities.
Visit the Market for all of your shopping needs, it comes with markets for Quests, General Store, Bank, Black Markets, Butcher, Skills Shop, Apothacary, Pony Express, a Skinning Shop and a Hardware Store.
Map Wipes are only when Rust Forces a wipe or performance requires one.
-NPC Raidable Bases fully automated raid bases. Buy your own or use one that is already spawned.
-The RustTanic cargo ship was hijacked by Somali pirates and is on a collision course with an iceberg.
-A helicopter filled with NPC has gotta land fast to refuel.
-Zombie Hordes everywhere.
- Zombies roaming around looking bases to attack with C4 and RPG's.
-Deepwater Rig is an oil rig water event with helicopters, explosions and kick ass loot.
-Pilot Eject is a helicopter that malfunctions and the crew have to bail out before it crashes.
-Guarded Crates are loot crates guarded by some very intense and heavily armed Cops.
-Paratroopers and a Bradley deploy from a cargo plane to protect a crate of weapons.
-The Airfield Event is a C140 Cargo Plane that fast-lands a Bradley and Heavy troopers to defend the crate you hacked.
The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire.
Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat.
Whatever it takes to survive.
Come and check us out!
Any questions please join Discord here
Wipe Cycle Information
● Map Wipes Monthly on the first Thursday when Rust wipes us or by vote.
● Blueprints are never wiped
● Max group size 4 (softcore mode)
● Groups can be friendly toward other groups/players, cannot raid or roam together.
● Groups may substitute/swap one player from their group once per wipe, notify staff first.
● Breaking group limits will result in that group being banned for 14 days.
● Trading/Gifting loot must be done via vending machine, the Trade function or shopfronts, inside the Outpost/Bandit Camp.
● Groups are not permitted to bag-in or allow other players in their base to craft items or to trade.
Cheating & Toxicity
● Use hacks, scripts or exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players, banned.
● Found in a group with a hacker, banned for the remainder of the wipe.
● Being overly toxic, racist or spamming in chat will result in a mute or a ban.
● Suspect a hacker or group larger than three, use the in-game /F7 window.
Click here to connect directly to the server.
Official Links: Discord ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Steam ●
You can find us by searching for “Earth Apocalypse” under the modded tab, then click on our server name in the list. You can also click the star icon if you wish to add us to your favorites tab.
Or Press F1 to bring up the console, copy the connect info below and past it into the console.
Press enter and you should load into Earth Apocalypse.